
There’s a girl she looks a bit lost, slightly distant from everyone and everything. She’s right in the middle of the photo sitting almost clutching her body together. She has bruises on her arms and eye. There’s a white powder on her nose and hand. Framing her there’s multiple pictures like a dilated eye, lines of coke, and just coke spilled out. Then across her body in bold red and white letters says, “She’ll be easy”.
In this photo there’s a battered, bruised, little girl. She’s uses the coke for her escape. She’s looking lost and its not the first time. She’s so weak she’ll be easy. Easier to get the drugs, to abuse, to get sex est. I had the cocaine around the picture so people would associate the picture with drugs and not other things. I wanted people see what some drugs can do to to you. I’ve seen many people change for the worst. This is part of my daily life.
No comments:
Post a Comment